Carp Fly Videos
- My version of the Clouser Swimming Nymph. This fly I have found is best tied in either rust or a dark brown.
- A simple carp fly that I use on lakes and smaller ponds for when the fish want something that is just a little less obnoxious. Some of the local ponds around here fish really well but the fish can be very spooky to splashes. This has a very small splash and I have found it deadly in rust and yellow.
- The ole’ carp worm. Nothing more simple. Nothing more deadly. Great pattern all over the place, especially in the winter.
- I call this the Mello Yellow, this is my favorite Platte River fly. This fly, more so than the others I have listed, has destroyed fish for me. Again, rust and yellow are my favorite and sometimes I even throw in an olive, but not usually.
- John Barr’s Bouface streamer. This is a great streamer that is light and has a really slimp profile. It is a killer lake streamer and is deadly behind another streamer in faster currents. I like these in olive, black, white, crayfish orange, and chartreuse.